- Caledonia Centennial Public School
- JL Mitchener Public School
- River Heights Public School
- St. Patrick’s Catholic School
Childcare fee subsidy is available for qualifying families. For more information please contact the Children’s Services Team 519-426-6170 x3745 or CLICK HERE.
Before & After Programs for JK/SK & Grades 1-6
Before and After School Programs for Kindergarten children allow many opportunities for them to learn, grow, create, investigate and explore their world through play-based learning. Nutritional snacks are provided daily.
Our grades 1-6 program provides a nurturing childcare environment which includes a nutritional snack, homework help and supervision along with physical activity.
Hours of Operation:
- Before School Program: 7:00am until morning bell rings
- After School Program: Last bell until 6:00pm
Registration/Waiting List Process:
- Interested families, please this link to add your child(ren) to Haldimand County’s centralized waiting list: Haldimand Norfolk One List.
- When we receive your wait-list application you will be placed in sequence, and our staff will contact you if/when a spot becomes available.
- Once your space is confirmed by our office, we will email you the registration package.
- For information regarding our program or your wait-list position please email email@example.com.