The Community Support Centre Haldimand-Norfolk strives to provide comprehensive client-driven community support and services. Individualized services and information are available for those living in Haldimand and Norfolk. The staff are here to help connect you with the proper resources. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need assistance.
The Community Support Centre Haldimand-Norfolk is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to enhance quality of life in our community through partnerships, promotion and the provision of health, social, community and recreation services.
To become a community-based centre of excellence in providing and promoting access to health, social, community and recreation services.
- To encourage the development of services by organizations to meet new or unaddressed needs in the community
- To exercise an independent voice in urging government to assume responsibility for meeting needs which are fundamental and required by the community.
- To assess community needs and to suggest ways of meeting them.
- To develop and support programs which will enhance the health and social well-being of residents throughout the community.
- To increase community awareness of services provided by and through the Centre.
Board of Directors
- Tara-Lyn Dinyer – President
- Stacie Blakey – Vice-President
- Nancy McBride – Secretary
- Paul Bassett – Director
- Carol Brady – Director
- Heather DeBoer – Director
- Andrea Personnic-Fazio – Director
- Dede Reiach – Director
- Lee Killman – Director
- Sandy Clark – Past President
- Andrea Gee – Executive Director
- Sara Buggeln – CYPRES Child & Youth Program Coordinator
- Megan Harrison – Financial Administrator/Marketing Coordinator
- Aura Rempel – CYPRES 55+ Coordinator
- Paula Walters – Community Cafe Coordinator